Here are a few ways you can honor your child’s teacher next week:
- Email a thank you note or have your child create a card or picture and email a picture of it to his or her teacher.
- Send an E-gift card. Many businesses allow you to purchase gift cards online and send them via email.
- Send your child's teacher a certificate.
- Have your student create a video message and email it to his or her teacher.
- Many teachers are using Google Meet to meet with students during remote learning. Have your student create a thank you sign to hold up during the Meet or help your student come up with some words of appreciation to share during the Meet.
- Share what makes your child’s teacher so special on social media and tag our school @PleasantUnionYR and use the hashtag #ThankAWCPSSTeacher.
If your family is moving out of our base attendance zone or if your student will be attending a charter or private school for 2020-21 school year, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a safe and happy week!
The PUE PTA